Announcing Jupiter Release 0.7.0
I’ve prepared a major release, namely
0.7.0. Since I think I jumped some releases, I will also summarize the
Here’s what’s new:
- Metrics support. There’s now basic support for handling metrics.
- Notion fields for inbox tasks, big plans, etc. are now in a stable order, and many of the “technical” ones are hidden. It leads to nicer UX for working with these entities.
- Big refactorings in the codebase. Nothing user-visible but these changes allow major work in the future.
- Make storage work with relative paths, and allows easy support for non-Docker operation.
- Tags for smart lists.
- An embedded notion of “done” for smart list items.
- The actionable date fully controls visibility in boards - it’s not just a week before.
- Faster GC.
- Numerous bugfixes and small improvements.
As always checkout the installation instructions to find out how to get hold of the latest version.